As software developers we often get too caught up with trying to figure things out ourselves. Nothing is more satisfying than tackling a problem and getting into a zone until we eventually come up with a solution. What we often take for granted is how much we actually do rely on others while we build our next great thing. Just think about it, how many times a day do you google for code samples, tutorials, or the cause of an exception? You may not have realized it yet, but as software developers you are part of a huge online community.
- Go #Leafs Go! http://t.co/osUzukLWFI 3 weeks ago
- RT @EntMagazine: 5 Ways to Train Yourself to be a Great Leader entm.ag/10xgj5M by @Mark_Sanborn 1 month ago
- @adavis3105 our friends @xhtmlized might be able to help 2 months ago
- RT @Sportsnet: Have an iPhone/iPad and LOVE sports? You need this app. Sportsnet Launches Completely Re-Designed Mobile App http://t.co/ ... 3 months ago
- RT @andymci: Majority of Rogers Digital Media assets are moving over to WordPress as their CMS of choice. Woo! And they're hiring. :) #WPTO 4 months ago