As software developers we often get too caught up with trying to figure things out ourselves. Nothing is more satisfying than tackling a problem and getting into a zone until we eventually come up with a solution. What we often take for granted is how much we actually do rely on others while we build our next great thing. Just think about it, how many times a day do you google for code samples, tutorials, or the cause of an exception? You may not have realized it yet, but as software developers you are part of a huge online community.
- We're hiring! Looking for devs with AngularJS, Node.js, MongoDB for an exciting startup with an amazing team. … lnkd.in/brYdhPx 1 month ago
- One of the most well written articles on when and when not to use Node.js. lnkd.in/bBKx4yf 1 month ago
- Just registered for AndroidTO. atendy.com/event/63087852 3 months ago
- Go #Leafs Go! http://t.co/osUzukLWFI 7 months ago
- RT @EntMagazine: 5 Ways to Train Yourself to be a Great Leader entm.ag/10xgj5M by @Mark_Sanborn 7 months ago