As software developers we often get too caught up with trying to figure things out ourselves. Nothing is more satisfying than tackling a problem and getting into a zone until we eventually come up with a solution. What we often take for granted is how much we actually do rely on others while we build our next great thing. Just think about it, how many times a day do you google for code samples, tutorials, or the cause of an exception? You may not have realized it yet, but as software developers you are part of a huge online community.
- OMG! I scored 32 points in #CatchUp! Can you beat my score? itunes.apple.com/app/id12358796… https://t.co/vRDOEBmGsT 2 months ago
- @ElementRace not sure if you noticed but your website has been down for a few days. Let me know if you need any help. 4 months ago
- Gold Medal game, streaming has been down for over 20 minutes, and no response from @TSN_Sports? You guys really nee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- Argh!!! twitter.com/Ash_McN/status… 6 months ago
- RT @stevefleck: .@TorontoPolice - You are kidding me! Please tell me this is some kind of joke! m.metronews.ca/#/article/news… ALL #cyclists pleas… 1 year ago