These days, if you are building a web based service then you are also going to be building a iPhone, Android, or mobile web site to complement it. If your mobile apps require a user login then you need to provide an authentication method on the server side that can be called via a secure REST interface.
- OMG! I scored 32 points in #CatchUp! Can you beat my score? itunes.apple.com/app/id12358796… https://t.co/vRDOEBmGsT 8 months ago
- @ElementRace not sure if you noticed but your website has been down for a few days. Let me know if you need any help. 10 months ago
- Gold Medal game, streaming has been down for over 20 minutes, and no response from @TSN_Sports? You guys really nee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- Argh!!! twitter.com/Ash_McN/status… 1 year ago
- RT @stevefleck: .@TorontoPolice - You are kidding me! Please tell me this is some kind of joke! m.metronews.ca/#/article/news… ALL #cyclists pleas… 1 year ago